Hi Rasmus, 2018ko maiatzak 2an, Rasmus Pank Roulund-ek idatzi zuen: >> Finally, irrespective of which options are chosen, I think that org-tempo >> would be better implemented in terms of a minor mode. This would allow >> it to be autoloaded, turned on/off for different buffer(s) in an emacs >> session, and avoid duplicating the logic for activating global minor >> modes. Patch attached. > > I agree. OK, thatʼs good to know. Iʼve held off on any pushing of the patch to master until everything is worked out. In the meantime, Iʼve put it in a branch “org-tempo”. I also added a second commit to that branch which implements my vision of the upgrade path (deprecation warnings, etc.) For convenience, that patch is also attached to this email. One remaining decision to make is: what is the future of org-tempo? I am sympathetic to the idea that the best place for it eventually would be org-contrib or GNU ELPA, and not org core. If that is decided now, then we can include that information in the upgrade message (i.e. that users who opt in to org-tempo will eventually have to install it specifically). -- Aaron Ecay