To quote the following 2013 message from this mailing list http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-06/msg00841.html > This is quite strange because I can debug skipping functions > for tags-todo blocks, but for some reason I cannot debug skipping > functions for agenda blocks. I try to debug a skipping function for agenda. debug-on-entry has no effect. debug-on-entry org-agenda-skip-eval had an effect once but I can't reproduce it; besides, another message http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-06/msg00854.html from the same thread reads: > It would be great except for the following: as soon as I use the > debugger, my function works as intended. so I won't feel confident I won't be hit by the same bug. How do you debug agenda skip functions?