Hello, Nicolas Goaziou writes: > It looks good. This need to be documented in the manual, though. Would you > mind adding this to your patch. > > Also, a test would be nice in "test-org-colview.el", more accurately in > `test-org-colview/dblock'. Could you add one? > >> -(defun org-columns--capture-view (maxlevel match skip-empty format local) >> +(defun org-columns--capture-view (maxlevel match skip-empty exclude-tags format local) >> "Get the column view of the current buffer. > > You need to describe the new argument in the docstring. this is an updated patch with documentation and a test. Please have a short look at the test example I've added. I'm not sure if the list passed to :exclude-tags is normally escaped. If this is the usual convention, the implementation would need to be adapted accordingly.