Greetings. Please find attached a patch that adds the point of the source code block to the message shown to user when confirming the evaluation of the block. In large org-files, I have often trouble figuring out which code block Org is confirming me to evaluate when exporting. This is especially true when I have set 'cache: yes'. When something changes in code, these blocks need to be re-evaluated during export, but the '#results:' of these blocks are not changed. Therefore, on the next export I will be asked again, unless I find the block and evaluate it by hand myself. This patch adds the 'start' element of source block info at the end of the confirmation message. Jarmo