Thanks for the feedback. I've filled out the form you sent and sent it to the email listed. Adjusted patch below. I didn't add a value to the customization. I'm honestly not very familiar with the customize interface since I never use it. Is that a default value if the user selects string from the customize interface? If it is I think it's probably best to leave it blank since this is really meant to be open-ended. For instance, I doubt the example I give would work on windows, so that might be more confusing than helpful in that case. What do you think? Happy to set it to whatever. Matt