* Request to backport from Emacs 28
@ 2021-01-06 10:50 Marco Wahl
From: Marco Wahl @ 2021-01-06 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

The Emacs guys changed the signature of define-obsolete-function-alias.

Eli Zaretskii:

    The use of this (and a couple of other) functions without the WHEN
    argument has been obsolete since Emacs 23.1.

    The packages should adapt.

AFAICS there is only usage of the obsolete usage in Org in
org-refile.el.

This is fixed already in Emacs 28. So I think that fix should be merged
into the Org maint and master branches.

Kyle! Are you the one who'll do that?

In a further step I think the critical line should move to org-compat as
all the other similar lines.

HTH,
--
Marco