* list re-numbering not working in odt export
@ 2021-06-24 16:45 Rob Sargent
From: Rob Sargent @ 2021-06-24 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

It appears to me that explicitly setting list order number is not
honoured by the odt export mechanism.  The following works on latex
(list numbering starts at 7) but not on odt (list numbering starts at
one though the [@7] is stripped from the output (as expect)):

    1. [@7](/facilities/) The tangible compute infrastructure employed
    by SGSaaS is entirely ...

I am using org version 9.1.9 and libre office version 6.4.7.2