Hi Bastien, Thanks for taking a look at my patch. Bastien writes: > On a first look, it seems a bit hackish, but this is probably useful. Taking a look at the commit, I can see how it doesn’t look particularly tidy. I think this is more a function of the way that function is structured than my change though. As such, I’ve had a second look at the code, and given how large that function is, split off the width calculation into a new function, where I’ve re-implemented the logic in (IMO) a cleaner way. So now, in the original function there’s just ┌──── │ (let ((width (org-display-inline-image--width link)) └──── See the attached patch for the new function `org-display-inline-image--width' (to be applied on top of my previous patch). Oh, and I’ve also added support for `:width 70%'. All the best, Timothy