Y. E. via "General discussions about Org-mode." writes: > Hello, > > I tried configuring 'org-format-latex-options' per a org-mode > file/directory by adding the following configuration into the > .dir-locals.el file: > The file settings I use: > > #+STARTUP: content latexpreview > #+OPTIONS: tex:dvisvgm html-style:nil > #+HTML_HEAD: > > The LaTeX formulas are embedded into the text as shown here: > https://orgmode.org/manual/LaTeX-fragments.html > > Am I overlooking something? Nope. This is a bug. It happens because LaTeX fragments are processed in temporary buffer and all the buffer-local variables you set in the original org buffer are discarded. The fix is attached. Nicolas, this kind of error might be present in various places of export library. You may want to fix it in more places than what I propose in this patch. Best, Ihor