Hi Ika, > There seems to be a typo in the Org Manual. > > In section 13.8.4: Beamer specific syntax, in the segment showed below, > The `#+END_BEAMER’ part does neither run correctly nor makes sense, > The correct code here should be `#+END_EXPORT’. Thanks for pointing that out, I’ve just pushed a fix in ae2140b1e6bf. > I’m actually new to mailing-list related development procedure so I’m still learning, but > it might be possible for someone who’s proficient in this procedure to quickly fix this > little typo. Thanks for getting in touch! The basics of mailing-list developments is just using an email chain issues of issues/PRs, and submitting changes as git patch attachments — that’s all there really is to it 🙂 All the best, Timothy