"Christopher M. Miles" writes: > I think the patch is finished. Please review, Ihor. Thanks for helping. Thanks for the update! I have cleaned the manual and ORG-NEWS wordings. Upon reading the exported version of the manual, I realized that the part in 2.2.1 Global and local cycling section sounds very awkward and that we do not mention other cycle hooks like hiding archived subtrees there. So, I decided to remove it. I also rewrote the other part in a bit more direct tone and moved the index entry. (In general, it is useful to try reading the exported version of the manual with the additions to check if things are still coherent - manual is not just a collection of independent statements; we need to make sure that it is not confusing the new readers). I also updated the commit message adding the CHANGELOG entries about the manual and ORG-NEWS. However, upon testing your patch, tests are still failing on my side. Can you please investigate? I am attaching the updated version of the patch with my amendments. Best, Ihor