Ihor Radchenko writes: > I saw you using your function to detect the existing duplicate tests. > However, it would also be nice to add it as a test of its own to detect > duplicates in future. WDYT? Sure, here it is. In the patch, I added a new file (testing/lisp/test-deduplicator.el) with a test that checks for duplicate forms (not just should, should-not, should-error macros) in all test files. Changes in other files serve as an example of how to use `org-test-ignore-duplicate' to make sure that the test deduplicator skips certain duplicate forms. There's a lot of tests to change before merging. I'll handle them and submit a new patch if you have no questions about the code.