* The Perl color style
@ 2009-10-12  8:27 Water Lin
From: Water Lin @ 2009-10-12  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I try to tag perl-mode to color the Perl code while I am publishing my
org file to html. Here is the example:
-----------------------
#+BEGIN_SRC perl-mode
#!/usr/bin/perl
# some comments;

use warnings;
use strict;

print "hi";
#+END_SRC

But after I convert the content to html, the Perl code is badly
colored, just having some colors for content between "".

So, is there a good way to color Perl code in org? What's the tag for
Perl souce code?

Thanks

Water Lin

--