Andrew Hyatt writes: > Hi guys, > > There appears to be a bug in org-babel-load-file, where it calls > org-babel-tangle-file with file and base-name. Instead of using > base-name, it should probably use the exported-file. This causes an > issue where the elisp I am extracting is put in "foo.bar" instead of > "foo.bar.el". Strangely, this doesn't appear to always happen, but > only when there is a file with lots of dot-separated sections. Any > thoughts? Hi Andrew, Yes I can replicate that, when file names contain multiple '.'s. I think the patch below provides a quick fix. However, this patch would not allow e.g. tangling elisp to a file with a name like 'foo.el.el', in case anyone wants to do that. Dan