I have a general emacs-lisp compilation question, that maybe someone here can shed some light on. In trying to fold Org-babel into the core of Org-mode [1], I want to resolve all warning being thrown by the emacs-lisp compiler. One persistent warning is the following : In end of data: : ob-tangle.el:268:1:Warning: the function `org-babel-get-src-block-info' might : not be defined at runtime. which is being thrown for *every* org-babel file -- even those that do not use the `org-babel-get-src-block-info' function. All other warnings of this type were fixable through use of the `declare-function' function, which does not seem to help in the case of this particular function. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks -- Eric