Sébastien Vauban wrote: >Hi David, >David Maus wrote: >> Sébastien Vauban wrote: >>> With current git pull, and such an Org file (in UTF-8 encoding): >>> ... >>> I get the following error when trying to export it via PDFLaTeX: >> >> The problem is, that the 'É' character is not in Org's default list for link >> escapes but `string-match' matches for the lower case character. Adding more >> chars to `org-link-escape-chars' would solve the problem, but this seems to >> be a broder issue: >The funny thing, though, is that I don't have any link! >At least explicitly... The link is somehow created by the source block. I don't use babel and the document exports fine. Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de