Hello, suddenly, there seems to be a rather strange bug in the insertion of babel code block results into the org file. Attached are two files: =examplebug.org= which has a simple octave code block *before* the code block is executed and =examplebugafter.org= which is what the file looks like after executing the code block (C-c C-c). The =#+end_example= line is somehow placed in the middle of the following headline! Very strange. I do not believe I have changed any org or babel specific configurations in a while... org itself is very recent (a couple of minutes ago), with version in my signature. Thanks, eric