Eric S Fraga writes: > "Eric Schulte" writes: > >> Hi Eric, >> >> I've gone through your ob-maxima.el, and tried to re-work it to the >> point where it can be included into Org-mode -- mainly just switching to >> a couple of Babel "best practices", and replacing some shell script >> munging with elisp munging. >> >> Please try out the attached version (packaged as a patch against the >> current Org-mode head) and let me know if it works --- i.e., If I >> haven't broken it too badly. If it works I think we can fold it into >> Org-mode immediately. >> >> Cheers -- Eric > > I've tried this but cannot get it to execute my maxima code: > > #+begin_src maxima > programmode: false; > eq: x**2-1 = 0; > solution: solve(eq, x); > print(solution); > #+end_src > > I get the following error: > Ah, I see the problem, I used let instead of let*. Please try this updated version of the patch. Sorry I would test this myself, but I don't have Maxima installed. Thanks -- Eric