Eric Schulte writes: > Matt Lundin writes: > >> Hi Eric, >> >> Eric Schulte writes: >> >>> I just pushed up a fix for this issue. >>> >>> Thanks for suggesting this change. -- Eric >> >> This fix broke org-bibtex-fleshout, since org-babel-trim converts nil to >> "". As a result, org-bibtex-fleshout believes that there are values for >> all the required fields even though those fields are not defined. >> > > Oh, thanks for catching this Matt, I've just pushed up a fix. Thanks! While we're on the subject of org-bibtex, I'm attaching a patch to fix the tagging functionality I added a while back. Best, Matt