At Tue, 22 Nov 2011 11:40:35 -0800, Dave Abrahams wrote: > > > I often discover that I completed something a few days ago and I would > like to mark it done with the appropriate date as though I had marked it > done in the past. That means, e.g., for a repeating event it might > repeat sooner than if it had been done today. Is there a way? M-x org-todo-yesterday ? If there is a way to do this for days further in the past, I would welcome it! I also find myself wanting to do this often. Right now I just mark it done, then manually adjust the log entries. best, Erik