* Ever used org-mode contrib packages?
@ 2012-04-11 19:22 François Allisson
                   ` (5 more replies)
From: François Allisson @ 2012-04-11 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I've just updated the index of contributed packages on Worg [1]. Have
a look, it is full of treasures...

Out of the 61 listed contributions:
- 43 are hosted on Org-mode's contrib/lisp/ directory
- 9 are hosted elsewhere
- 9 are already incorporated into the core of org-mode, but remain
  here for documentation purposes. (Well, 9 is not the right number,
  since org-babel amounts only for 1 in these stats...)

As for the documentation, 24 packages have a dedicated documentation
page on Worg (once again, 1 "tree of pages" for org-babel). Fell free
to document those you find useful.

On my side, I am only discovering the contrib/lisp directory, but have
already tested with profits org-contacts and org-mairix. I'm curious
to know what you are using from org-contrib...

All the best,
François.

[1] http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/index.html