Hello, All of a sudden, changing the TODO status (=org-todo=) from anything to WAIT is failing with: : Error in post-command-hook (org-add-log-note): (error "Can't expand minibuffer to full frame") and ends up asking for a date and time and inserts new SCHEDULED information. My TODO sequence is: : org-todo-keywords '((sequence "TODO(t)" "INPR(i@/!)" "WAIT(w@/!)" "|" "DONE(d@/!)" "XXXX(x@)" "POST(p!)")) I have the following hook defined: #+begin_src emacs-lisp (add-hook 'org-after-todo-state-change-hook '(lambda () ;; remove the scheduled date/time if present as the activity is no longer mine ;; based on a suggestion by Manish on the org-mode mailing list (if (string= org-state "WAIT") (org-schedule t)))) #+end_src This used to work in that it would remove any SCHEDULED entry in the item. Now not only does it not remove the SCHEDULED information, it prompts for a date+time after the error message above. No log note is requested. It also seems to delete some text after the logbook drawer in some cases. I simply do not understand what is happening! With emacs -Q and only the two settings above (i.e. not the rest of my org customisation), the problem arises. If I don't have the hook, there is no problem. Attached is my simple test file. The log notes indicated I was successful in changing from TODO to WAIT before I defined the hook. I then switched to TODO and tried to then switch back to WAIT. The logging of the latter failed. I note that nothing appears to have changed in org-schedule recently. Any suggestions (other than remove the hook ;-)? Thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D : in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.3f-1315-g25b5ab