Marcelo de Moraes Serpa writes: > What I'm looking for is an extension that could automatically link > camecased words in org files, and create its respective file in a > specific directory, if the file does not exist. I know it wouldn't be > too difficult to implement, but I'd like to check here first before > trying to come up with a solution myself. org-wikinodes.el in the contrib/lisp directory? Charles -- "Open Standards, Open Documents, and Open Source" -- Scott Bradner (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)