* export tables to html and odt, table borders
@ 2014-02-04 19:35 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2014-02-04 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

In orgmode 7.8 there was a variable
(org-export-html-table-tag
which allowed my to configure the table boundary to my liking for
example:

"<table border=\"2\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"6\" rules=\"all\" frame=\"border\">")

Now I installed the latest version available in elpa for GNU emacs24 and
cannot find this variable. What is the corresponding new variable?

Is there anything similar for the odt  exporter?

thanks

Uwe Brauer

* Re: export tables to html and odt, table borders
@ 2014-02-04 22:36 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-02-04 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Uwe,

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> In orgmode 7.8 there was a variable
> (org-export-html-table-tag
> which allowed my to configure the table boundary to my liking for
> example:
>

> "<table border=\"2\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"6\" rules=\"all\" frame=\"border\">")
>

> Now I installed the latest version available in elpa for GNU emacs24 and
> cannot find this variable. What is the corresponding new variable?

See org-html-table-default-attributes

and

org-html-table-header-tags
org-html-table-data-tags
org-html-table-row-tags

> Is there anything similar for the odt  exporter?

I don't know.

HTH,

--
 Bastien

* Re: export tables to html and odt, table borders
@ 2014-02-09  5:08 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2014-02-09  5:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> Is there anything similar for the odt  exporter?

1. What SPECIFICALLY do you want?
2. How many tables do you have in your document?
3. What aspects do you want to be uniform across your tables?
4. What aspects you want changed on a per-table basis?

If you want glosses or an all out gridded table, you need to start using
the ELPA package or the use the :style "GriddedTable". See following
posts:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-01/msg01203.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-01/msg01088.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-01/msg01312.html