The attached file demonstrates two bugs regarding the task juggler exporter. I load the ox-taskjuggler file and export with the key sequence C-c C-e J j 1. SCHEDULED date is not exported as a start attribute. 2. The BLOCKER attribute requires a space between two dependency tasks. For example, Task 3 in the attached file depends on Task 1 and Task 2. Setting :BLOCKER: aa,bb has no impact on the generated file. The attribute is ignored. If I set :BLOCKER: aa, bb (note the space between aa and bb), the produced file declares the dependency.