Hi, Now odt output doesn't look ugly. I fixed the other things you mentioned. Make test passes. Nicolas Goaziou writes: >> But we are not checking that :CUSTOM_ID is unique. > > This is not our problem, but user's. > >> In ox-latex you're required to turn on a variable on to get this >> behavior (I could be mistaken here). For now I have done as you >> suggest. But I don't understand why we are favoring CUSTOM_ID here >> over the nice, unique label we've generated? > > We could do the same as ox-latex, default to generated label, and > optionally allow users to use raw custom-id instead (with usual caveat). > > Meanwhile, I think it is reasonable to stick to the current behaviour. Fine with me. Maybe some other day. . . > I don't get your point. (cons 'a (list 'b)) is equivalent to (list 'a > 'b). Why do you think this changes the data structure? Right. No point. > (org-some (lambda (h) ...) > (cons headline (org-export-get-genealogy headline))) > > is more elegant. That's true. > I suggest to also test tricky inherited UNNUMBERED properties Added. —Rasmus -- Vote for proprietary math!