* Undocumented command: org-table-blank-field (C-c SPC)
@ 2014-11-19  0:18 Vicente Vera
From: Vicente Vera @ 2014-11-19  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello. I was browsing Emacs StackExchange and found this question:
https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/15/how-to-clear-a-cell-in-an-org-mode-table.
One of the answers mentions the org-table-blank-field command and that
"For some reason it's missing from the manual.". I'm using Org
release_8.3beta-580-g787733 and yes, it is not mentioned in the Tables
section, nor in the indexes.
It might be a good idea to document this.
I would do it myself but haven't got my head around submiting patches,
filling papers (although is not always necessary?), but I might, if
nobody has the time. I don't want this message to be understood as a
demand.