Hi Nicolas, 2015ko urtarrilak 5an, Nicolas Goaziou-ek idatzi zuen: > > Hello, > > Aaron Ecay writes: > >> Recently(-ish), Nicolas updated the org-table functions to use the >> export framework. One of the drawbacks of this approach (as you have >> brought to our attention) is that export filters are invoked. This >> should probably be disabled. > > Indeed. I removed user-defined filters and hooks. Thank you. > >> Another drawback is the detection of unexpanded macros (which will be >> triggered e.g. if a tabular babel result has macro-like {{{text}}} in >> it). A proof-of-concept patch for this is attached. > > I don't think it needs to be fixed: macro would then be silently > dropped, which is a step backwards. You are correct about the silent dropping of macro-like text. However, with current master that case gives an undefined macro error, which is even worse. Try this (in emacs -Q with org and ESS in the load-path) to see it: #+name: foo #+begin_src R c("foo","{{{bar}}}") #+end_src > OTOH "ob-R.el" should consider using ":raw t" parameter for its table > conversion function. I think :raw is needed in ‘org-babel-insert-result’ in addition to my previous patch. New patch attached.