* bug in org-export-smart-quotes
@ 2015-03-27 18:45 Jay Dixit
From: Jay Dixit @ 2015-03-27 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode org

Hi everyone,

I've noticed that when I use quotation marks in conjunction with an em dash
(—), org-export-smart-quotes gets confused and forgets to activate smart
quotes for the closing quotation mark.

If my org-mode file contains a sentence like this...

A [[
http://spp.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/01/23/1948550614568867.abstract][new
study]] published in Psychological and Personality Science has found that
helping other people---what scientists call being "prosocial"---increases
your odds of finding a long-term relationship.

...then it exports to HTML like this:

A new study
<http://spp.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/01/23/1948550614568867.abstract>
published
in Social Psychological and Personality Science has found that helping
other people—what scientists call being “prosocial"—increases your odds of
finding a long-term relationship.

Note the non-smart closing quotation mark. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Thanks!

Jay

---
Jay Dixit