Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Samuel Loury writes: > >> I find the solution with the code of Thomas S. Dye very elegant: >> * My heading >> Some content with images. >> * My other heading, totally cleared :clearpage: >> some other content >> >> I hope I clarified the use and the what for. > > AFAICT, this is a very specific, cosmetic, feature targeting a single > family of export back-ends (i.e., LaTeX and derivatives). > > I see nothing wrong to letting users implement it themselves, as they > see fit (e.g., one could prefer using a less visible node property for > that). I agree with you. Thank you for taking the time to answer. -- Konubinix GPG Key : 7439106A Fingerprint: 5993 BE7A DA65 E2D9 06CE 5C36 75D2 3CED 7439 106A