On 2017-02-09 Thu 09:29, Rasmus wrote: > Titus von der Malsburg writes: > >> That’s a neat hack that might come in handy at some point. However, it >> changes the bullet point to letters for /all/ ordered lists in the >> document, not just for those that use letters in the org source. > > Yes, I use the simplest possible example. Here's an example that changes > it for one list at the cost of an extra package. > > #+latex_header: \usepackage[shortlabels]{enumitem} > #+attr_latex: :options [a.] > 1. one > 2. two > 3. three Again, this is nice and honestly I admire your skill and knowledge. But this solution only works for LaTeX export and not for HTML and other targets. When I start writing documents, I often do not even know what the target is eventually going to be. Also, I often export org to multiple targets, for example, my lecture notes are usually exported to HTML and to PDF. Titus