On Thursday, 31 Aug 2017 at 07:55, Tim Visher wrote: > I would like to track the time I created a tree and the last time it was > edited, like ctime and mtime on a filesystem. Is that possible to have > happen automatically? I don't know of any org mechanism for handling this, especially the modified time element. However, I would suggest you consider using a revision control system (mercurial, git) which would allow even finer tracking than this... -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.10-723-g23eba9