Joseph Vidal-Rosset writes: > Hello everybody, > > I apologize, I know that this topic is org-mode specific, but it is > related to emacs. > > My problem is exactly the same that is explained here : > [[https://github.com/syl20bnr/spacemacs/issues/9691]] > and my OS is the same (Gnu Linux Debian 9). I do not succeed to find > the solution, knowing that I need to copy and paste in emacs elements > that are outside emacs. > > Your help is welcome. FWIW, this is a known issue. See https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=29170 I use the same workaround a S. Fraga: : (setq x-selection-timeout 10) Best,