* priorities on lists
@ 2018-01-05  2:17 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2018-01-05  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

i am generally sort of leery of org adding header features to lists,
as lists are supposed to be lightweight, but currently, conversion
from header does preserve priority cookies, which i think is trttd.

for my usage, it would be useful to manipulate them.  specificially to
have org-shiftup work on them.  and preferably sort.

does anybody have code for this by any chance?  dunno if i want to
make this fr or not as idk what people think.

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.

* Re: priorities on lists
@ 2018-04-26 23:34 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2018-04-26 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Samuel,

> i am generally sort of leery of org adding header features to lists,
> as lists are supposed to be lightweight, but currently, conversion
> from header does preserve priority cookies, which i think is trttd.

For the record and FWIW, I'm not for adding rich features to lists as
it would make them too close to headlines IMO.  Yes, I'm even against
being able to cycling through list items.

Best,

--
 Bastien