Kyle Meyer writes: > Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide writes: > >> Sometimes when I use org-capture to create a new headline, that headline >> ends with a non-empty partial line that isn’t terminated by a newline. >> >> This causes the next headline to be corrupted, because the * is appended >> to the last line of the new entry. > > I believe this issue has already been resolved on the master branch. > There have been a few bug reports and commits in this area; I think > 6882478ca (capture: Fix org-capture-place-entry narrow bounds, > 2020-05-29) is the most recent fix. Thank you for the info! (how can I close the bug?) Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken