Hi folks, Please see the attached patch that allows for post-processing of PlantUML diagrams based on the exported file extension. I currently use this to transform text in PlantUML SVGs to paths with Inkscape so that they can be embedded in PDFs with the text displaying at the correct size in the image. Since this post-processing occurs as part of the export process it works perfectly with Babel's caching. This ends up saving me a bunch of time when making changes to only one of a half-dozen figures. The concept could also work as post-execute advice on `org-babel-execute:plantuml', but I thought it would be more accessible to users as a new customizable variable built into `ob-plantuml.el'. The only part I'm unsure about is that I use "%s" as the replacement character when running commands over the exported file. For example, my "use Inkscape to pathify SVG text" command looks like: inkscape %s -T -l %s I'm uncertain whether that's a non-recommended replacement character but, either way, it functions well enough. Please let me know if the patch is attached incorrectly: I tried git-send-email but think I screwed it up somewhere as the previous emails never appeared on the list. Thanks for your time, Nick