dmg writes: > org-babel-load-file will try to tangle any source block that contains > the substring emacs-lisp or elisp in their language. > > For example, the following code block will be tangled: > > #+begin_src emacs-lispDONOT > (use-package "org-sidebar") > #+end_src > > the following patch fixes that problem. The Regular expression should > be more stringent, so it does match exactly the string and not a > substring. > > I think this is a regression. I used to comment out blocks from my > .org init files by simply adding a XXX (as in emacs-lispXXXX). In > current org these blocks are tangled :( I think your right. The regexp should only match on complete string. BTW an easy way to comment out code blocks from tangling is to just add :tangle no to the header. This will work better because the code block will still work for editing etc and have correct syntax highlighting etc. Regards, Tim -- *Tim Cross* /For gor sake stop laughing, this is serious!/