Hi Morgan, Thanks for clarifying this. That makes sense to me, and so I’ve just pushed your patch as 3a77e59 🙂, with a slightly tweaked commit message. Thanks for going to the effort of pinpointing and fixing this issue, and your patience in seeing this accepted. Morgan Willcock writes: > It seems to default to spaces everywhere else. If you export an actual > document through the ascii exporter instead of just a document header > you will get a mix of tabs and spaces. This is how it was brought to my > attention, I was distributing a file that was batch exported and someone > pointed out that the indentation was inconsistent. > > If it is handled as an export preference or defaults to the global > indentation preference then that would be fine but I don’t believe > either of those are the case. > > Thanks for continuing to look, > Morgan All the best, Timothy