Hi Juan, > I think that I cannot agree more with this. Org Mode is GNU Emacs, and > the magic of Org Mode is the magic of GNU Emacs. That’s why I insist > that going to Org means going to Emacs. I don’t think Ihor is suggesting we stop indicating that org-mode is part of Emacs. I think there’s been a fair bit of misinterpretation in this thread. Let’s treat the proposal as what it is. Namely: ⁃ Indicating that Org as a concept has spread beyond Emacs (it has, look at the number of tools as extensions for it) ⁃ Perhaps use some of the tools that people have developed to provide a no-install in browser demo of some of the functionality ⁃ Improve our technical documentation and testing ⁃ Let people know what to expect from other tools/extensions that offer “Org support” That’s it. All the best, Timothy