* Maintenance Request
@ 2021-11-22 15:59 Daniel Fleischer
From: Daniel Fleischer @ 2021-11-22 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I would like to maintain the 'ox-latex.el' file. It's one of the many
files created by Nicolas but few of the files that are not maintained
(by him). I have a long experience (14) with latex and relatively long
experience with org->latex.

Best,

--

Daniel Fleischer

* Re: Maintenance Request
@ 2022-04-20  6:33 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2022-04-20  6:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Fleischer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Fleischer <danflscr@gmail.com> writes:

> I would like to maintain the 'ox-latex.el' file. It's one of the many
> files created by Nicolas but few of the files that are not maintained
> (by him). I have a long experience (14) with latex and relatively long
> experience with org->latex.

Sorry for the late answer and thanks for proposing this.

I added you as the ox-latex.el maintainer, assuming this is okay for
Nicolas (Nicolas, let me know if I'm wrong.)

Thanks!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Maintenance Request
@ 2022-04-20 22:58   ` Edouard Debry
From: Edouard Debry @ 2022-04-20 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Fleischer; +Cc: Bastien, emacs-orgmode

Thanks for offering to maintain 'ox-latex.el'.

One of the thing that could be improved is the generation of svg
images through tikz. Currently, unless I am mistaken, it does
not work well. I had to tweak 'ox-latex.el' to make it work again.
I did post a question about this on the mailing list.

Regards

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Daniel Fleischer <danflscr@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I would like to maintain the 'ox-latex.el' file. It's one of the many
>> files created by Nicolas but few of the files that are not maintained
>> (by him). I have a long experience (14) with latex and relatively long
>> experience with org->latex.
>
> Sorry for the late answer and thanks for proposing this.
>
> I added you as the ox-latex.el maintainer, assuming this is okay for
> Nicolas (Nicolas, let me know if I'm wrong.)
>
> Thanks!

* Re: Maintenance Request
@ 2022-04-21  7:28   ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2022-04-21  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Daniel Fleischer

Hello,

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Daniel Fleischer <danflscr@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I would like to maintain the 'ox-latex.el' file. It's one of the many
>> files created by Nicolas but few of the files that are not maintained
>> (by him). I have a long experience (14) with latex and relatively long
>> experience with org->latex.
>
> Sorry for the late answer and thanks for proposing this.
>
> I added you as the ox-latex.el maintainer, assuming this is okay for
> Nicolas (Nicolas, let me know if I'm wrong.)

AFAIC, this is certainly okay.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Maintenance Request
@ 2022-04-21  7:56     ` Daniel Fleischer
From: Daniel Fleischer @ 2022-04-21  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edouard Debry; +Cc: Bastien, emacs-orgmode

Edouard Debry [2022-04-21 Thu 00:58] wrote:

> Thanks for offering to maintain 'ox-latex.el'.
>
> One of the thing that could be improved is the generation of svg
> images through tikz. Currently, unless I am mistaken, it does
> not work well. I had to tweak 'ox-latex.el' to make it work again.
> I did post a question about this on the mailing list.

I'll try to find the question. Would you like to submit a patch based on
your modifications?