Hi Max, > I was checking which changes had been landed to the main branch as the result of > Ihor’s work and I noticed a commit unrelated to my initial curiosity but that > might be questionable: >> org-entities: Change − to - >> * lisp/org-entities.el: The LaTeX command − doesn’t exist, but a >> hyphen in math mode produces a minus symbol. I made that commit after having a look at and only seeing `\minus' from `MnSymbol' and `fdsymbol', leading me to conclude that `\minus' was erroneous. Your point about text mode symbols is a good one, and now leads me to think that switching to text mode and using `\textminus' would be the most appropriate value (which I can confirm is both provided by `textcomp' and now works OOTB with TeXLive 2022). How does that sound? All the best, Timothy