Hi Ihor, >> +(defcustom org-babel-tangle-finished-hook nil > > I’d also mention the active buffer when the hook is ran. (And also add > the relevant info to org-babel-pre-tangle-hook docstring) Done. >> +- `org-babel-tangle-finished-hook' :: >> + #+vindex: org-babel-tangle-finished-hook >> +This hook is run after post-tangle hooks, in the original buffer. > > There is no indentation in the hook description. It will start a new > paragraph after the item. Fixed. Since there have been no other comments, I think I’ll push this very shortly. All the best, Timothy