Ihor Radchenko writes: > It will be great if you could do it. > I have other things to work on. Of course! I'm just a little unfamiliar on how one coordinates active collaboration via mailing list :-) Anyways - I did it, and it took less time than I thought > We should modify it. For example like the following: > > 1. We will assume that :any can only occur one time in the exclusive > groups. (Otherwise, there is no single definite way to parse header > arguments) > 2. Merge function will treat :any specially - when parameter does not > match any of the argument values from all the groups combined, it is > considered as :any and replace the previous corresponding values in > its exclusive group, if any; > In other words, we will need a special match for :any - "anything not > equal to other values in all the groups combined". I've modified the `merge' function within `org-babel-merge-params' so that the main logic now accumulates a list of potential candidates that could be the :any keyword, and selects the last added candidate as the match. The first two patches are very minor, simply adding tangle-exclusive-groups using the existing code templates. The last patch is the merge function rewrite. It all seems to be passing tests, though I would like to add my toy.org file to the org testing framework at some point. Best, Mehmet