* Ignore sub-items of Scheduled TODOs?
@ 2009-07-02 23:21 Nathan Neff
From: Nathan Neff @ 2009-07-02 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I'd like to know the best way for removing TODO items from the agenda if
they have a parent item that's been scheduled.

Currently, I have items like this:

* TODO top level item, scheduled for future
  SCHEDULED: <2009-07-16 Thu>
** TODO A sub-item I don't want to see until 7/16
** TODO Another sub-item I don't want to see until 7/16

If I set org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date to non-nil and go
to the agenda C-c a a, then I still see the second and third todos.

Is this a bug, or is there a quick way of removing these todos that are under a
scheduled item from the agenda list?  Or, am I probably going about this the
wrong way?

Thanks,
--Nate