On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 01:54:11 -0500, Raffi R wrote: > > If I begin a line with bolded text, like so: > > *Case 1:* > > it produces the following LaTeX: > > \textbf{Case 1:\} > > Exporting with C-c C-e d produces an empty LaTeX document. > > Is this reproducible? Is it a bug? It works fine with me so long as I have something before this line, even just the template generated by C-x C-e t. (see attached file) However, in testing this out, I have run into two little problems: 1. if I simply visit a buffer (not a file), say x.org, and try exporting to Latex in a temporary buffer (C-c C-e L), I get the following error: ,---- | Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil) | file-name-nondirectory(nil) | org-export-as-latex(nil nil nil "*Org LaTeX Export*") | org-export-as-latex-to-buffer(nil) | call-interactively(org-export-as-latex-to-buffer) | org-export(nil) | call-interactively(org-export nil nil) `---- 2. if I subsequently save the buffer into a file (C-x C-w x.org), for some reason I get prompted for a file name when trying C-c C-e L. This is all with org-mode from git as of this morning. eric