On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:55:35 +0000 (UTC), Gil Brandao wrote: > > Rainer Stengele diplan.de> writes: > > > > > Hi! > > > > I love to edit documents in Org. > > Unfortunately I have to finally deliver text in MS Word. > > > > Any idea how to best export/convert my org file to Word? > > > > I tried HTML export and then imported the html in Word but > > I end up in an unusable xml style document which word wants an stylesheet for > which I do not have. > > > > Any help appreciated. The problem here is the first line of an exported HTML document by default. You can safely delete that line and then import it into Word or OpenOffice. Alternatively, you can tell org not to generate that line in the first place: (setq org-export-html-xml-declaration (quote (("php" . "\"; ?>")))) works for me.