* strike through display problem
@ 2010-10-01 16:02 Sebastian Hofer
From: Sebastian Hofer @ 2010-10-01 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,
I just found a little display bug (or a weirdness at least). The following text

${+}$ some text ${+}$

is displayed as struck-trough in org-mode (git checkout from some days ago). Note that

${A+}$ some text ${+}$
${+}$ some text ${+A}$

both work fine. This may not be very common, still I thought I report it. Maybe it's easy to fix :)
Cheers
Sebastian

* Re: strike through display problem
@ 2011-02-02 10:16 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-02-02 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Hofer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian Hofer <sebhofer@gmail.com> writes:

> I just found a little display bug (or a weirdness at least). The
> following text
>
> ${+}$ some text ${+}$
>
> is displayed as struck-trough in org-mode (git checkout from some days
> ago). Note that
>
> ${A+}$ some text ${+}$
> ${+}$ some text ${+A}$
>
> both work fine. This may not be very common, still I thought I report
> it. Maybe it's easy to fix :)

Have a look at `org-emphasis-regexp-components', which you can customize
to avoid such problem.

HTH,

--
 Bastien