At Sat, 07 May 2011 09:16:38 -0700, Erik Hetzner wrote: > Apparently they changed the way this works. You need to add a > org-protocol.desktop file to ~/.local/share/applications > > [Desktop Entry] > Name=org-protocol > Exec=emacsclient %u > Type=Application > Terminal=false > Categories=System; > MimeType=x-scheme-handler/org-protocol; > > Then run: > > $ update-desktop-database .local/share/applications/ > > For some reason I cannot get the bookmarklets to work, however. But > opening an org-protocol:/ URL directly works. Hi, org-protocol bookmarks simply do not work for me in Firefox 4 on Ubuntu 11.04 (they give an error message). Anybody have any luck getting them to work? I can post more info if necessary. best, Erik