Jambunathan K writes: [...] > TIL that generic exporter supports export to mediawiki. TIL? [...] >> I've seen that multilines field are not supported in tables, however the >> "Org Mode Manual" contains an example of a multiple lines list item (in >> the Plain List node search for Sean Austin). > > How is "multiple lines list" related to "multilines field". Lists within > Table are not supported. > > May be you are making an oblique reference to list-tables. I've read again my first post and I've made no reference to tables, you mentioned table fields with multiple lines. :-) -- Walter Franzini http://aegis.stepbuild.org/