Rainer M Krug writes: > But I am not clear about > > 1) how your .org file looks > 2) your reports.tji looks > 3) what I have to set in emacs / org variables to use tj3. > > Would it be possible to post a small basic example so that one has > something to start working with? I still feel lost. I attached a sample org file (basically the one from the worg page) that also sets (as file variables) the two variables that you need to set. Also I attached the reports.tji that I'm using. This should answer your question 1 and 2. As for question 3: If you take the attached org files all the relevant variables are set for you. If you do it manually you'll have to set org-export-taskjuggler-target-version and org-export-taskjuggler-default-reports. Let me know if the attached files work for you out of the box. I have some small local changes to the taskjuggler exporter but AFAIK they should not influence this. Thanks Christian